Strategic Sourcing And Acquisition Suppor
Program and Acquisition Support Services
The client agency deals with issues touching the economic life of every American. It is the only federal agency with both consumer protection and competition jurisdiction in broad sectors of the economy. The Information Technology Management Office (ITMO) supports the agency with a robust computing infrastructure and services.
The ITMO needed program and acquisition support related to an information technology integrated support services (IOSS) contract. Specifically, the agency required development of a Performance Work Statement (PWS) to solicit proposals to acquire an all-encompassing Information Technology Support Services (IOSS) vendor, as well as consulting support in the review and selection activities following receipt of responses to the PWS.
The BOSSTECH Solution
Key solution activities included:
- Developing an understanding of the drivers and goals for the sourcing decision
- Identifying all existing contracts for IT services
- Developing a high-level decision matrix that incorporates decision criteria
- Drafting a request for information (RFI) with market research/analysis
- Drafting Performance Work Statement (PWS) that includes ITIL Services Catalog, description of each service environment, service-level metric requirements and governance
- Assisting in Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) development, using contracts with similar size and complexity based on the market research
- Drafting Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan
- Drafting vendor evaluation criteria
With the source selection process is completed, the client Agency will have streamlined all the IT services-related contracts and thereby increased efficiencies and overall business performance.